It was about time I changed Adam’s car seat as he had outgrown his. We opted for the Phil & Teds Columbus Booster Car Seat which was sent to us by the lovely ladies of Baby Souk. Did I mention it was delivered by Baby Souk’s own in-house model Daniello?
At first sight, I absolutely loved it! It looked so comfortable and definitely bigger! Getting Adam strapped into his car seat is a mission so we wanted something that was comfortable enough for him to feel good & safe in. We also wanted something that was easy to move around and that would fit in any car as we are always in-between Abu Dhabi & Dubai and different family cars.
Below are the reasons we absolutely love Columbus Booster Car Seat besides the bright red of course:
- We can use it till Adam is 10 years+ (Wide age range + weight 6kgs – 36kgs)
- The padding on it is fantastic, makes the seat very comfortable
- Removable fabric so easy to clean
- Price friendly
- Fits perfectly in most of the cars
- Extendable head rest for when Adam is older
- Belt can be adjusted to fit firmly and tightly
- Soft interior & tough exterior
- Contains protective layer of EPE Foam giving additional comfort & impact absorption
The only thing I struggle with and some might do as well is strapping him in. Once that’s done, releasing the buckle is very easy.
Definitely looking forward to using this for the next few years. I will keep you updated on anything I discover; negative or positive.
Please let me know your thoughts on it.