We recently decided to get Adam a playpen and I have to admit it was the best purchase ever! ♥ Adam’s at a stage where he just throws himself and uses his toys to swing around which results in him hurting himself. So we planned to get some soft toys as well to put in the play pen.
We always make sure we try the toy out at the store before we purchase it. Soon as we put Adam in the playpen at Mamas & Papas Mercato Mall, he started smiling and rolling around. We knew right away we had to get it.
Now that we decided to go ahead with the playpen, we wanted to look for some soft toys. We found this cute little monkey and puppy which we got as well.
Below are the reasons why we absolutely love the playpen:
- It’s so easy to assemble, literally takes maybe 30 seconds or less!
- You can literally take it with you wherever, it comes with this bag where when you close it up and put it in, it sort of looks like a yoga mat bag!
- It’s affordable
- Adam enjoys rolling around and even when he does fall, he doesn’t get hurt. We got an extra mattress so it’s extra padded and safer.
- It’s big so it fits Adam and a few of his soft toys etc
Some things people might find negative:
- The mattress it comes with it isn’t so padded so you might need to buy an extra one
I honestly can’t think of any other thing that could be a negative. Please do let me know if there are any more positives or negatives that you’ve come across.